Patch Notes v1.9.0 - Equalized Siege
23 December 2020
Hello all, and welcome to patch v1.9.0!
Today we're implementing our equalized siege system, and new solo dungeons!
Eclipse's 1 year anniversary Event
- Eclipse FlyFF is one year old!
- All monsters drop Anniversary Cakes!
- The top 10 players with the most Anniversary Cakes will be rewarded with great rewards
- To start out the anniversary we have sent every player 500 Anniversary Cakes
- 1st Prize: Yggdrasil Weapon with rarity of your choice
- 2nd Prize: Yggdrasil Armor piece with rarity of your choice
- 3rd Prize: Kheldor Cloak of your choice
- 4th Prize: 20,000 Eclipse Suns
- 5th Prize: Guan Yu Shell of your choice
- 6th Prize: SFX pet of your choice from any key
- 7th Prize: Mount of your choice from any key
- 8th Prize: Costume of your choice
- 9th Prize: Weapon Aura of your choice
- 10th Prize: Weapon Skin of your choice
- On the 4th of January the winners will be decided make sure to have all your cakes on a single character!
- A x2 EXP event has started! It will last until Wednesday, 30th of December at 23:59 server time
- A x1.5 Penya event has started! It will last until Sunday, 27th of December at 23:59 server time
- A Clockworks invasion event will be hosted on Sunday, 27th of December at 15:00 server time
Equalized Guild Siege
- Our Equalized Guild Siege system is here!
- This system replaces Guild Siege on Wednesday and Saturday, making it completely equalized
- This means that everyone will have the same gear inside, just like in FFA and TDM
- It replaces all sieges for that day, meaning NA, SEA, and EU siege will be equalized on these days
- Please note these sieges do not award crown or medal
- Medals and Crowns are now combined into one icon if a player or guild won sieges for more than one region
- The formula for awarding Red Chips has been revamped
- All Guild Sieges now give Red Chips
Volcane & Temple of Catan
- These two dungeons are strictly solo dungeons
- They drop crafting materials for the new recipes
- The level requirement is 150~160
- New materials for crafting have been added to the Forbidden Fruit Shop
- New recipes have been created for all crafts
- Tier 1 items are no longer required in recipes
- Tier 1 masks have been moved from Hero Grade Shop to Masquerpet Coin Shop (5,000 Masquerpet Coins)
- The price of Tier 1 cloaks has been decreased to 30,000 Forbidden Fruits
- The price of Tier 1 costumes has been decreased in the World Boss Shop (1,000 Orbs of Huntsman)
- FWC Bronze Sets have also been added to this shop
- Teleporter descriptions have been corrected
- The Glacial Key has been added to the Donor Store
- This key will be removed with the next big patch
- The Asteros Key has been added to the Donor Store
- Old keys containing crafting materials have been replaced with Masterwork Key
That's all for today, see you in-game!
The Eclipse FlyFF staff team.