Patch Notes v1.8.4
06 November 2020
Hi everyone, welcome to patch v1.8.4!
Today we're bumping up drop rates, and fixing some more expansion stuff.
- Hero Grade World Bosses now have a higher chance of dropping drop Everdust
- All World Bosses have had their card drop rates increased
- Please note Hero Grade World Bosses have a higher drop rate than normal ones
- Coral Island has been added back into the game due to a lot of demand
- Legatus Brooch now has a level requirement of 150
- Mushmoot in Sengius Forest should no longer double hit
- We have decided to keep level 135 equipment dismantleable for the time being
- The PvP patch is taking more time than planned as we want to rework the (awfully bad) eFlyFF siege code to work with our equalized system
- Please note equalized siege will be hosted two days a week and will not yield medals nor crowns
- The bead dungeons will be released sometime next week
- With the next big patch, Wednesday Secret Room and all siege times will be moved one hour earlier
That's it for today, see you in-game!
The Eclipse FlyFF staff team.