[3.2.2] Endless Treasure Update
18 September 2019
Another Wednesday, another update! We've been working hard on this one since we know that the dungeon situation at the end of the game is less than desirable. As such, we're throwing together some new ideas and bringing you a system that we think will truly incentivize the players to take more stabs at running the hard mode dungeons! Of course, we have some balance related things as well as other changes making their appearance in this update.
In today's update we introduce the "Treasure Chest" system here to Eclipse. There are three chests now available to the public, including the Silver, Gold, Diamond Chests. They are accompanied by their counterparts, the Silver, Gold and Diamond Key. Inside of these chests are a variety of great rewards, with Diamond being the most exclusive and best rewards, and Silver and Gold giving ample rewards as well!
You will use a key of the same level to open a chest, meaning that the Diamond Key opens the Diamond Chest. No key will work on a chest that does not correlate to it. So you cannot use a Diamond Key to open a Silver Chest.
The key's can be obtained as follows... Silver Key is obtained from the Vote Store (Click B). Gold Key is obtained from all Level 150 Hard Mode Dungeons. Diamond Key is obtained from the Item Mall (Click B).
Of course, I'm sure you're curious what you can get from these awesome chests!
- Tab was adjusted earlier in the one week period to target your nearest enemy, and then tabbing will switch targets.
- The amount of Shining Orichalkums in Frostwind has been reduced to accomodate the new Treasure Chest system.
- The Cash Shop weapon glows for Yo-Yos have been adjusted to be a more precise glow.
- Diamonds now cost more inside of the Nefarious Medallion store.
- Fixed a visual glitch that was occurring frequently on characters where their armor would appear through their costume.
- We've decreased the prices of the FWC Sets and the Masks inside of the Guild Siege NPC.
- They are now 5,000 and 3,500 respectively, instead of 7,500 and 5,000.
- You should now receive two of each consumable inside of TDM and FFA instead of just one.
- The stat "Damage" has been properly adjusted to "Skill Damage" and will effect only skill damage.
- The drop-rate of all Epic and Legendary weapons and armor pieces inside of the hard-mode dungeons has been increased.
- The Royal Rumble (FFA) map has been adjusted to the original FWC map size.
- All masks have been wiped from the server and the characters.
- Anyone who bought a mask from the Guild Siege NPC will be refunded the amount of chips they spent!
- PvE Changes
- Spectral Javelin now has a higher PvE modifier than before.
- Astral Moon now has a higher PvE modifier than before.
- All limited edition cosmetics & items from last Wednesday are removed.
- The Silver Key has been added to the Vote Store.
- The Diamond Key has been added to the Item Store.
- The Voter's Gambling Loot Box has been removed from the Vote Store.
END OF THE SUMMER AUCTION
The end of the summer auction is right around the corner, happening this weekend on Sunday (September 22nd, 2019). In terms of how it'll work, it's very simple! At 23:59 Server Time on Sunday, we will be counting how many blossoms everyone has on their characters. So make sure to put ALL of your blossoms on ONE character! We will then distribute prizes based on that. Don't forget the prizes will go as follows:
- [First Place] Soulreaver Weapon, Legendary Rarity, +20
- [Second Place] Soulreaver Set w/ Epic Rarities, +16
- [Third Place] Kalgas Set w/ Legendary Rarities, +10
- [4th to 6th Place] eFlyFF Pick-up Pet of Choice (0/9)
- [7th to 11th Place] Any Non-Statted eFlyFF Costume Set of Choice
- [12th to 22nd Place] Any Weapon Skin (Item Shop excluded, but includes unavailable v18 Skins)
If you win one of the higher prizes, you may choose to instead get one of the lower prizes instead of your original prize. I will be contacting the owner of all of the accounts that win!
Thanks for participating in the End of the Summer auction!
- The "End of the Summer Auction" has officially ended.
- The "Scroll of Superior Awakening Sale" has officially ended.
Thanks for being patient with us this week as we dealt with exploits, issues and other concerns around the server. Our next update will be Sunday, and it will feature Guild Furniture systems and various other goodies. Can't wait for you guys to see what we have in store that's coming right around the corner...
As always, enjoy Eclipse and see you for the next update!